Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kiwi by Proxy - A Peach in Oklahoma


Kiwi by Proxy - A Peach in Oklahoma



Howdy all, I guess it doesnt matter where I am physically as this is the interweb, the world wide net, cyber-space and all that good stuff But I am moving state! This Peach is moving to Oklahoma. Anyway thought I would let everyone know a little bit more about me. You know, come to think of it, most people that read my blog know nothing about me. Maybe that is best! haha. Then again, maybe I will bore everyone one day with a post about who I am, what I do for a living, and all that stuf
http://kiwibyproxy.wordpress.com/2008/08/02/kiwi-by-proxy-a-peach-in-oklahoma/

PRODIGY / DAS POP /



PRODIGY / DAS POP / 2008.08.03 Sunday VARIOUS ARTISTS - INDEPENDENTS DAY 08 [2LP] PRODIGY - GHOST TOWN (specials cover) INFADELS - STEADY AS SHE GOES (raconteurs cover) DAS POP - UNDERGROUND [7"] KING BLUES / FLOBOTS - LET'S HANG THE LANDLOAD / MAYDAY [split7"] classic!
http://blog.pandapandarecords.com/?eid=836325


Bookmark


  1. celebrity movie
  2. adult movies
  3. movie trailers
  4. download movies

No comments: